- The studio is a peanut-free environment. We ask you
refrain from bringing any peanut products onsite.
- With respect to those sensitive to scents, please refrain from using strong scents. All oils that we use are 100% pure and ethically sourced. This types of oils minimize the impact to those with sensitivities. If you have an allergy, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- To ensure your seat in a class, please register in advance through our online booking tool or by calling the studio.
- Life happens, we understand. If you need to cancel a class, please do so up to 3 hours before the class begins. No shows will be docked one class from a pass or the price of a walk-in fee.
- First visit? Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to have time to fill out the waiver prior to class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to every class to give yourself time to setup and enable the class to begin on time. Once the class is in session, there will be no admittance as this is disruptive to other students' practice.
- Come well hydrated. We have filtered water onsite for reusable bottles. In an effort to reduce our footprint, we do not offer disposable bottled water. Refillable Bottles are available for purchase.
- Please remove footwear in the designated area. The studio area is footwear free.
- Wear comfortable clothing that will allow you to move freely during the class.
- We love children but our studio is not equipped for child care during your class. Please find alternate arrangements for your children while attending a class.
- Please observe the space of others upon entering the studio and keep chatter and noise to a minimum.
- Cell phones and electronics that make noise are not permitted in the studio.
- There is storage space for your convenience, but the studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The retail area is under 24/7 video surveillance.
- In respect for public health, please refrain from attending class if you are in the contagious stage of an illness.
- Most importantly, breath, relax and enjoy your time on the mat!
- The Lotus Yogini Studio and/or The Lotus Yogini KEC
Enterprises Inc. does not sell, rent or trade any personal information provided
by you. When signing up to receive our monthly mailings, we only send our
newsletter and studio updates to the email provided. You may opt out of this at
any time by using the unsubscribe button provided at the bottom of every email.
Terms and Conditions
- Prior to registration, each applicant must submit a signed waiver that acknowledges his/her ability to practice yoga. All applicants under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian in the presence of studio staff.
- The applicant agrees to abide by the studio's rules and regulations and acknowledges that they may change from time to time. Furthermore, applicants release The Lotus Yogini Studio and/or The Lotus Yogini KEC Enterprises Inc., its owners, directors, managers and all staff from liability to person(s) (Child, Adult or Senior) and loss or damage to personal property.
- You must be 18+ to purchase a class/package from The Lotus Yogini Studio and/or The Lotus Yogini KEC Enterprises Inc. With the exception of purchasing a gift certificate to be used on a retail purchase.
- All Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. All prices are in Canadian dollars and are subject to an HST charge.
- All 10- or 20- class passes expire six months from the purchase date. All monthly unlimited passes expire 60 days from the purchase date. Passes are valid for regular scheduled classes. They are not valid for special classes, children's classes, workshops, or private classes. Children's classes have no pass option at this time.
- To hold a private class, a valid credit card number and expiration date must be provided. Purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you wish to re-schedule your session, please do so 24 hours in advance or, regrettably, you will be charged for the full amount.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change with no notice.